4/18/2019

I leave in 2 days for Ecuador and I am so excited. I am most looking forward to seeing the teaching styles and how their school days run. I'm hoping to learn a lot of new information about teaching while I am there to help me to become the best teacher possible for my future students.  I expect to be outdoors a lot because a lot of blogs I have read, which state that they did a lot of outdoorsy things like hiking and walking around town. Ecuador is a modernize city, so I am expecting it to be like a city in the USA, but more cultural looking(older buildings, bright walls, brick streets). Some benefits I am expecting of IST is being able to bring back some knowledge of their teaching culture and use it my own classroom, as well as tell my friends and family about it. Since this is a different culture, I have a feeling I will be making adjustments in the classroom while I am there because they probably teach content and handle behaviors differently. I'm going to be very adaptable to their culture quickly since I will be there for a little bit less than 3 weeks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog